With versatility unmatched by any other straight knife, the Blue Streak II® is the obvious choice when one cloth cutting machine is required to perform many tasks.
The machine features a low profile, polished, streamlined baseplate is designed to reduce friction and distortion in the lay, regardless of the number of plies. Constructed of superior quality materials to ensure durability and longevity.
The Eastman 629X Blue Streak II is available in eight sizes, four strokes, and a multitude of electrical specifications.
Eastman has manufactured the highest quality, longest lasting and simply the best cloth cutting machines for over one century. Don't compromise quality, use Eastman Cutting Machines!
- Intricate Pattern/Straight Line Multi-ply Cutting - With versatility unmatched by any other straight knife, the Blue Streak II is the choice when one machine is required to perform many tasks.
- Accuracy - Cutting of intricate patterns and tight turns due to the low-profile base plate and narrow silhouette standard.
- Continuous, Smooth Running - Perfect fit and continuous running with cross heads, crank and knife slides that are machined to a tolerance within .0005 inches.
- Efficiency - Simple handling of the machine due to its low center of gravity and the best power-to-gravity weight ratio in the industry.
- Low Maintenance - Requiring only daily lubrication with the easy-to-use One Shot single-reservoir oiling system.
- Durability - Built with the highest grade materials available. Our most popular straight knife garment cutting machine.
Eastman 629 Blue Streak II Specs:
110V, 1ph, 50/60Hz 220V, 1ph or 3ph, 50/60Hz 380V, 3ph, 50Hz Standard: Single Speed Optional: Dual Speed
.65hp, 1ph .93hp, 3ph
34 lbs. (15.4kg)
Standard: Carbon Steel Optional: High Speed Steel, PTFE Coated, Wave Edge, Wave Groove, Angled Tip
Standard: Medium Grit Optional: Fine, Coarse, Rough
Micro Fog, Plastic Master, Auto Stop Note: Autostop, Micro Fog and Plastic Master are only available in 6 in. and 8 in.
1.125 in. (2.86cm) 1.25 in. (3.18cm) 1.5 in. (3.81cm) 1.75 in. (4.45cm)
5 in. (12.7cm) 6 in (15.2 cm) 7 in. (17.7 cm) 8 in. (20.3 cm) 9 in. (22.8 cm) 10 in. (25.4 cm) 11.5 in. (29.2 cm) 13 in. (33 cm)
3.5 in (8.9cm) 4.5 in. (11.4cm) 5.5 in (13.9cm) 6.5 in (16.5cm) 7.5 in. (19.1cm) 8.5 in. (21.5cm) 10 in. (25.4cm) 11.5 in. (29.2cm)
110v, 1ph: Available
220v, 1ph: Available
220v, 3ph: Available
380v, 3ph: Available
Single Speed Standard
Dual Speed Optional
High Speed Steel: Standard
Carbon Steel: Optional
Teflon Coated: Optional
Wave Edge: Optional
Wave Groove: Optional
Round Tip: Optional
Angled Tip: Optional
Weight 34 lbs. (15.4kg)
Horsepower .65hp, 1ph; .93hp, 3ph
(inches): 5", 6", 7", 8", 9", 10", 11.5", 13"
(cm): 12.7cm, 15.2cm, 17.7cm, 20.3cm, 22.8cm, 25.4cm, 29.2cm, 33.0cm
(inches): 3.5", 4.5", 5.5", 6.5", 7.5", 8.5", 10", 11.5"
(cm):8.89cm, 11.4cm, 13.9cm, 16.5cm, 19.1cm,21.5cm, 25.4cm, 29.2cm
(inches): 1.125", 1.25", 1.5", 1.75"
(cm): 2.86cm, 3.18cm, 3.81cm, 4.45cm
Micro Fog Option
Plastic Master Option
Regular Ergo Handle Option
Cushion Ergo Handle Option