Some Reasons to Purchase Horn of America Cabinets:
Perfect for your quilting and embroidery machines the 8030 Horn sewing cabinet is designed to serve you. A large sewing machine well allows the newer sewing machine models, deeper cabinet depth for your knees, and a drop-leaf in the back for the large quilting projects that are so fun to create!
Storage of your embroidery module was kept in mind in the design. To the left of the machine, you have space to safely tuck the module away when you are not using it. To the right is a slide-out storage for your hoops to hang.
Even with the large machine opening, you still have room to the right of your sewing machine to lay your scissors and extra threads.
A 6 outlet power strip adds to the convenience of using not only your sewing machine but a lightbox, additional lighting, and other electrical gadgets you like to use.
This 8030 Horn cabinet comes assembled, you just add the embroidery hooks where you want them.
Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fill gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. They are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
All the inserts are designed based on having the accessory tray removed from the machine. The insert is designed to be perfectly level with the free arm of the machine. If you have a top-loading bobbin this may affect your use.
Occasionally those that are custom cutting the insert will have additional questions about your sewing machine, or the hole that they are fitting, and you will be asked more questions.
The "Whisper Quiet" Electric Lift has a red toggle switch to position your sewing machine exactly where you want to use it. Typically a sewing machine uses three positions on the sewing table.
1. Tabletop sewing for using the free-arm of your sewing machine. This is where you would use an embroidery machine too.
2. The middle position gives you a flat sewing option with the machine table being flush with the sewing cabinet top. We really encourage you to purchase a custom made acrylic insert to fit around your particular sewing machine model, giving you a smooth surface around your sewing machine and machine hole.
3. The third position of the lift places your sewing machine in the storage area under your sewing cabinet top. With your sewing machine in the lowest position, you can close up the sewing cabinet.
The beauty of the electric lift is getting your sewing machine exactly where you want it with only the push of a button, no force is needed to move heavy sewing machines.
The max weight recommended for an electric lift is 80lbs.
This cabinet arrives at your house completely assembled!!
FREE FAST SHIPPING
• 31”x15-1/2” universal cut-out to fit the largest machines presently on the market
• New 27” cabinet depth for more knee room and easier fit for larger embroidery machines
• Melamine mar-resistant surface
• Rounded corners for safety
• Drop-leaf for additional workspace included and installed
• Left side swing up extension platform included and installed
• Embroidery unit storage
• Embroidery hoop storage included
• “ Whisper Quiet” electric lift
• Soft 2.5mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
• Easy roll lockable casters
• 6 outlet power strip included
• Completely assembled!
The Horn cabinets are made in lots. For example, the 8090 model in white might be made this week and the 9000 next week. This affects the availability of each cabinet. When you place your order you are in line for any cabinet that may be in stock, or the next run of the cabinet you choose. So your cabinet could arrive in 2 weeks if it is in stock or be on backorder until the next run. Some cabinets could be as far out as eight weeks or more.
Open: 68-1/4” Width 40” Depth 29-3/4” Height
Closed: 54” Width 27” Depth 29-3/4” Height
Sewing Machine Hole: 31" x 15 1/2"
Weight: 207 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers residential use only, commercial and classroom use is excluded and will not be covered under this warranty.
- Horn of America designs and constructs its furniture with the customer’s satisfaction in mind.
- This warranty provides you with protection against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship of all components in your Horn of America cabinet.
- This warranty is limited to the original owner of the Horn of America cabinet and covers only manufacturer’s defects. Any damages resulting from the use of the product are excluded to the extent permitted by law.