Some Reasons to Purchase Horn of America Cabinets:
Horn of America is proud to produce high quality sewing cabinets that can last for generations, just like the heirloom quilts that are created on them.
Your sewing cabinet is the center piece of your creative sewing space. HOA sewing cabinets create the proper environment by keeping your accessories stored in one place and your sewing machine ready to use at the proper height.
9000 and 8000 series sewing cabinets offer a 31” sewing machine cutout that fits most sewing machines on the market today.
Your patronage supports American owned and operated businesses.
- All Horn 8000 and 9000 model cabinets feature a cut out of 31” x 15 ½” that is fit machines like:
- Brother’s Luminaire 2
- Baby Lock’s Solaris
- Janome’s M7
- Bernina’s 880
- Pfaff’s Creative Icon
- Viking Epic 2
- Super large 31" x 15.5" universal cut-out to fit the largest new machines
- New 27" cabinet depth for more knee room and easier fit of larger embroidery machines
- Melamine mar-resistant surface
- Three drawers on soft close slides
- Drop leaf for additional workspace included and installed
- Embroidery unit storage
- Embroidery hoop storage and included thread storage
- "Whisper Quiet" electric lift
- Drawer extension platform offers more workspace
- Soft 2.5mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
- 6 outlet power strip included
- Completely assembled!
- Choose from 4 finishes
- Open: 63.25" Width 40" Depth 29.75" Height
- Closed: 63.25" Width 27" Depth 29.75" Height
- Weight: 262 lbs.
- Small Drawer: 8.5" Width x 14.75" Depth x 5.25" Height
- Large Drawer: 8.5" Width x 14.75" Depth x 10.38" Height
- Embroidery Storage: 8" wide
- Finishes available: White, Sunrise Maple, Sunset Maple, Gra
63 x40 x27"H 262Lbs Assembled