Some Reasons to Purchase Horn of America Cabinets:
All Horn 8000 and 9000 model cabinets feature a cut out of 31” x 15 ½” that is fit machines like:
- Brother’s Luminaire 2
- Baby Lock’s Solaris
- Janome’s M7
- Bernina’s 880
- Pfaff’s Creative Icon
- Viking Epic 2
These Models also feature our extra smooth “Whisper Quiet” electric lift, so positioning one’s machines can be done at the touch of a button. No more heavy lifting!
When closed, they also have a large surface area to do paper piecing, cutting and layouts.
- Super large 31" x 15.5" universal cut-out to fit the largest new machines
- New 27" cabinet depth for more knee room and easier fit of larger embroidery machines
- Melamine mar-resistant surface
- Three drawers on soft close slides
- Drop leaf for additional workspace included and installed
- Embroidery unit storage
- Embroidery hoop storage and included thread storage
- "Whisper Quiet" electric lift
- Drawer extension platform offers more workspace
- Soft 2.5mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
- 6 outlet power strip included
- Completely assembled!
- Choose from 4 finishes
- Open: 78" Width 64-1/4" Depth 29-3/4" Height
- Closed: 63-1/4" Width 27" Depth 29-3/4" Height
- Weight: 301 lbs.
- Small Drawer: 8-1/2" Width x 14-3/4" Depth x 5-1/4" Height
- Large Drawer: 8-1/2" Width x 14-3/4" Depth x 10-3/8" Height
- Embroidery Storage: 8" wide
- Finishes available: White, Sunrise Maple, Sunset Maple, Gray
This is one of our best sellers, hands down. It provides a great deal of storage/workspace so one can have everything in one place while creating. The 8090 can be closed up when not in use and comes with a right side platform for a serger/iron station/cutting station. It gives the user the most complete workspace. -Ed Ras from Horn of America