Some Reasons to Purchase Horn of America Cabinets:
Assembled 60x53in +Electric Lift 31x15.5 -Platform Opening for Largest Machines
All Horn 8000 and 9000 model cabinets feature a cut out of 31” x 15 ½” that is fit machines like:
- Brother’s Luminaire 2
- Baby Lock’s Solaris
- Janome’s M7
- Bernina’s 880
- Pfaff’s Creative Icon
- Viking Epic 2
These Models also feature our extra smooth “Whisper Quiet” electric lift, so positioning one’s machines can be done at the touch of a button. No more heavy lifting!
When closed, they also have a large surface area to do paper piecing, cutting and layouts.
The New Heights tables can:
- Adjust from 29” sitting position to a 40” standing position. These tables come with a customizable memory buttons so one can set the table to the height they desire.
- Come with our “Whisper Quiet” electric lift so you can position your sewing machine in the flat-bed, Free-arm, and storage position.
- Use both models as a cutting surface, with the use of your filler panel or dropleaf and a Horn of America Cutting Mat (sold separately).
- Industrial grade casters so you can position your table where you can work more efficiently.
Model 9000 comes with a storage shelves on the back side of the cabinet. This is a great place to store fabric, notions, and your embroidery unit.
- 31" x 15.5" universal cut-out to fit the largest machines presently on the market
- Table height adjustable from 29" to 40" with three-position memory settings
- "Whisper Quiet" electric lift
- Adjustable shelf in the rear of cabinet for storage
- One drawer on soft close slides
- Embroidery unit storage optional
- Drawer extension platform offers more workspace
- Soft 2.5mm edge banding for comfortable sewing
- 6 outlet power strip included
- Completely assembled!
- Choose from 4 finishes
- Open: 60" Width 53" Depth 29"-40" Height
- Closed: 60" Width 36" Depth 29" Height
- Weight: 272 lbs.
- Finishes available: White, Sunrise Maple, Sunset Maple, Gray