Juki DDL9000B Direct-drive, High-speed, 1-needle Lockstitch Machine with Automatic Thread Trimmer
The Juki DDL-9000B Series is the premier 1-needle lockstitch machine with respect to functions, performance and design. This 1-needle lockstitch machine is JUKI's highly advanced model provided with a thread trimmer which operates at the highest speed of its kind, a mechanism which promises silent operation and advanced power saving features. This cutting-edge machine is a successor model of the DDL-9000 and DDL-9000A.
All of the three DDL-9000B series machine head types are friendly to the environment since they prevent oil stains and minimize the quantity of stain remover used. Select one of the three machine heads according to your sewing applications.
The DDL-9000B has adopted the latest compact-size servomotor as its driving source. This latest compact-size servomotor is an energy-saving, highly efficient motor which is able to run under a high torque and has a broader range of speed. In addition, the servomotor is installed with a direct-drive system to transmit the motor power directly to the sewing machine, thereby achieving improved power-consumption saving, quicker response, quicker startup, increased accuracy of the stop position and stronger material penetrating force of the needle.
The newly-developed model totally eliminates "bird's nests at the starting of sewing", which have been a conventionally inevitable factor when using machines with a thread trimmer. The length of thread remaining at the end of sewing is shortened. With these two capabilities, the machine demonstrates its improved performance in the sewing of parts in which the starting and end points of a seam are visible, such as in the case of sewing name labels, topstitching and counterstitching collar bottoms.
- Single-needle lockstitch machines
- Automatic thread trimming
- Dry head machine designed without an oil pan, eliminating the need for lubrication and oil stains on fabric
- Semi-lubricating model which feeds clean oil to the hook and needle bar only, greatly reducing maintenance.
- The machine arm is now longer and higher, providing a wider work space for easy material handling, as well as increased view of the needle entry area.
- Higher presser foot lift up to 15 mm
- Stitch length up to 5 mm
- Push-type reverse feed switch
- Horizontal thread trimming system
- Feed and presser mechanisms offer extremely smooth and even sewing, while the direct-drive motor systems accounts for quiet operation and reduction in vibration levels.
- Large, easy to operate hand wheel
- Micro-presser-lifter mechanism for sewing slippery and stretch materials
- Tension regulating knob with calibrations and presser spring regulator
- Easy access maintenance capabilities
|Max. sewing speed
|Max. stitch length
||DB×1 (#11) #9～#18
||DB×1 (#21) #20～#23
||DB×1 (#9) #8～#11
||DB×1 (#11) #9～#18
|Lift of the presser foot
||By hand: 5.5mm, By knee: 15mm, Auto: 8.5mm
- Thread guard
- Thread stand
- Instruction manual