U.S. Stitch Line SL78-2 Portable Blind Hem Stitch Machine
* This is a portable machine and does not come with table or motor *
The SL78-2 Blind Hem Stitch machine is a portable and rugged machine that will work like the big ones. Comparable quality and speed will lighten your workload every time. US StitchLine SL78-2 Portable Blind Hem Stitch Hemmer Machine is made in Taiwan.
With Knee Lift, Cylinder Arm, Swing Plate, Skip Stitch, 1500SPM,
Replaces Tacsew T500
- Up to 1200 Stitches per Minute
- Built-in Motor, Control, Wiring
- Knee Lift, Skip Stitch & Cylinder Arm
- 1 to 1 non skip stitching for trousers, cuffs, sleeve wigging, facing to canvas, padding collars and reinforcing pants seats
- 2 to 1 skip stitch for hemming dresses, skirts, slacks, ladies coats and draperies
- Suitable for felling operations requiring a skipstitch
- Swing-down cylinder arm allows easy insertion and removal of work piece
- Stitch penetration and stitch length variability gives you big machine features in a portable unit
- Side-mounted thread tension
- Simple to Operate and Maintain
- Portable size and compact motor
- Sews from light to medium fabrics
- Easy to Mount clamps included that will fit most tables.
- For sewing all types of light to medium weight materials including synthetics, knits and woolens
- Typical sewing operations include pant cuffs, felling slack bottoms, hemming dress, skirt and coat bottoms, light draperies, negligees, undergarments, lapel padding, blouses and sleeves
- Suitable for felling operations requiring a skip stitch to simulate handstitching
- Ideal for alteration rooms tailors, clothing rentals, dry cleaners, department stores, dressmakers and home use
- Ideal for tailors, dressmakers, retailers, and homemakers with limited space
- All parts are exclusive to US stitch-line machines.
- Up to 1500 SPM (stitches per minute)
- Stitch Range: SPI (stitches per inch)
- Capacity: Light, Medium fabrics
- Application: Single-needle 1 to 1 non-skip and 2 to 1 skip stitch hemming on dresses, skirts, blouses, and curtains
All shafts have been hardened to minimize drag and allow the machine to run smoothly with its compact motor.
Complete with built-in motor, yet extremely lightweight, the portable gives you quality and durability in a convenient package.
Variety of Applications & Threads
This machine will handle light to medium fabrics on trouser cuffs, skirt and dress hems, and coat linings-It will stitch with all kinds of lightweight threads, including monofilament.
Easy to Mount-Universal clamps
Let you mount the machine to most tables.
Allows you to regulate speed to your immediate sewing needs.
Helps to support work & swings out of the way to expose cylinder arm, when sewing leg and sleeve openings.
CALL US AT 1800-487-7397 with questions