Heavy Duty, Single Needle, Cylinder Arm, Darning and Mending, Lockstick Machine.
With: Vertical Axis Rotary Hook, Cylinder Arm, Safety Balance Wheel, No Feeding Mechanism
- Designed for darning and mending all types of medium to heavy weight materials including cloth, vinyl, leather, canvas, denim and various coated and laminated materials
- Suitable for stitching such products as overalls, work shirts, athletic pants, uniforms, tents, awnings, tarpaulins, post office bags, feed bags, marine and truck covers and numerous other articles
- Tubular and curved articles are easily handled on the cylindrical bed of the machine
- No feeding mechanism allows the operator to freely move the work in any direction as required for darning
- Vertical axis rotary hook
- Heavy duty cylinder arm
- Safety balance wheel
- Hopping presser foot
U.S. WARRANTY: 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
Please Review our Freight Shipping Policies.
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2800|
|Clearance Under Presser Foot||3/8" (9.5mm)|
|Work Space||10 1/4" (258mm)|
|Needle||126 x 3|
|Bed Size||2 9/16" dia x 10 1/2" (65 x 268mm)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 1/4" (32mm)|