With: Vertical Axis Rotary Hook, High Lift, Reverse Feed, Safety Clutch
- For sewing medium to medium-heavy weight fabrics, leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various laminated and coated materials
- Designed for stitching tubular and curved work
- Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, boat covers, sails, awnings, tents, light tarpaulins, camping equipment, luggage, travel ware accessories, wearing apparel, coats, etc.
- High lift
- Vertical axis rotary hook
- Cylinder arm
- Stitches per minute - 3000*
- Reverse stitching
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Compound feed assures even feeding of several plies or slippery material
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Needle Feed|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||3000|
|Clearance Under Presser Foot||11/32" (8.5mm)|
|Stitch Length||5 s.p.i. (4.5mm)|
|Work Space||10" (258mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Bed Size||2 9/16" dia x 10 9/16" (65mm dia x 268mm)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 5/16" (33mm)|
U.S. WARRANTY: 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
Please Read our Freight Shipping Policies.