- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials.
- Especially designed for products with narrow openings.
- For stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as hats, caps, shoes, sandals, slippers, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, wearing apparel, etc.
- Tape binding — Models 277RFS-3 & 277RBFS-3
- Narrow cylinder arm — 46 mm diameter (Models 277R-3, / 277RFS-3)
- Horizontal axis rotary hook
- Large bobbin available (Models 277RB-1 / 277RBFS-3)
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or slippery material
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of materials
- Centra-Lube Semi-Automatic Lubrication System, Horizontal Axis Rotary Hook, Reverse Feed, Large Hook.
- Big Bobbin Available: Model 277RB.
- With Synchronized Binder Attachment : Model 277RFS-3
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
U.S. WARRANTY: 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
Please Review our Freight Shipping Policies
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2300|
|Stitch Length||4.2 S.P.I. 15/64" (6mm)|
|Work Space||10 5/32" x 4 11/32" (258 x 110mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 5/16" (33.2mm)|
|Presser Lift||Hand 5/16" (8mm) - Foot 1/2" (13mm)|
|Cylinder Diameter||1 13/16" Dia. (46o/)|