Call 1-800-487-7397 for details.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials.
- Especially designed for products with narrow openings.
- For stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as hats, caps, shoes, sandals, slippers, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, wearing apparel, etc.
- Tape binding — Models 277RFS-3 & 277RBFS-3
- Narrow cylinder arm — 46 mm diameter (Models 277R-3, / 277RFS-3)
- Horizontal axis rotary hook
- Large bobbin available (Models 277RB-1 / 277RBFS-3)
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or slippery material
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of materials
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2200|
|Stitch Length||4.2 s.p.i. 15/64" (6mm)|
|Work Space||10 5/32" x 4 11/32" (258mm x 110mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 5/16" (33.2mm)|
|Presser Lift||Hand 5/16" (8mm) - Foot 1/2" (13mm)|
|Cylinder Diameter||1 13/16" Dia. (46o/)|