- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, orthopedic appliances, slippers, etc.
- Tape Binding with synchronized binder, Model 287RBFS
- Vertical axis rotary hook
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or of slippery materials
- Stitches per minute — 2300*
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Reverse feed – models 287RB-2 / 287RBFS
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of material
90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
** Head Only option does not include the table, legs, Servo Motor, and LED Lamp. No assembly or residential charges necessary. Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine.
Please Review Our Freight Shipping
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Feeding Mechanism||Walking Foot|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||2300|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||11/32" (8.5mm)|
|Stitch Length||1/4" (6.2mm)|
|Work Space||10 5/32" (258mm)|
|Needle||135 x 17|
|Bed Size||3 7/32" dia x 10 9/16" (65mm dia. x 268mm)|
|Needle Bar Stroke||1 5/16" (33.2mm)|